Well week 37 was a special week as it was our 15th Wedding anniversary! Traditionally this is the year for crystal but neither of us is materialistic so we opted to just eat out and enjoy the day doing our own thing. Not much different from a normal week really but we went out to Inn of the Seventh Ray for brunch which was delicious. I’ll be writing a review soon with more pics and details.
The weather was a little crazy this week. September at it’s over 100 degrees! Crazy I tell ya! Thankfully it’s cooled down a bit since then and we’re in the mid 80′s which is lovely. My abs are coming back! After the whole kidney issue I was a little swollen, bloated and just not comfortable in the abdomen, now everything seems to be settling down again and my abs are starting to show back through!
Recently we got some tea samples in the race packets we’ve picked up and I started using those this week. Really loving the vanilla rooibus chai tea! I just bought 2 boxes of it on Amazon. Delicious. I’ve been drinking it in the morning whilst relaxing on the patio after walking the dogs Bliss! Plus I feel kinda badass drinking decaf tea in my starbucks mug
Blog posts this week:
- Everything happens at once
- how to make a bodypump mix playlist
- Eat clean get lean, save green
- Spotty Saturday
Not much posting on the blog this week but I am trying to rectify that! Working hard to get posts scheduled ahead of time and using my laptop and iPad to prepare and write posts when I get chance.
Physical Activity done this week:
- Sunday – hiking dogs, Run
- Monday – walk dogs, BodyPump,
- Tuesday – walk dogs,
- Wednesday – walk dogs BodyPump, spinning
- Thursday – walk dogs, spinning
- Friday – walk dogs,
- Saturday – walk dogs, bodypump, CXworx
I am back to 100% pretty much. Feeling MUCH better than I was, for sure! This week I will be adding in some workouts of my own and trying to get my fitness back where I was before, well no BETTER! Aim for the stars!!! I’ve been researching a lot lately and I’m ready to take things to the next level. I’ll be treating myself as a rehab project the next few weeks and Bob will be on the same program too. Just bodyweight initially to get us back into the feel of 15-30 minute workouts. I need to move more especially Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays.
I thought it would be interesting to share some search terms that people found my blog from, aside from last weeks usual suspects (bodypump, cxworx, spinning). As “I hate Zumba” also seems to be a regular I’m excluding that unless there are some funny ones. So here are some interesting search stats for the last 7 days:
- is trader joes corn pasta healthy – depends on your definition of healthy! If you have wheat intolerance like I do then it’s a good alternative, but I prefer the taste of the rice pasta personally. If you eat it in moderation (serving size) then yes it’s ok. If you are eating it as a replacement for vegetables then no!
- awesome work out clothes - I’ll be doing more reviews on clothing soon!
- fit n naked – only for my husband
- halloween spin playlist – putting together a new one for this year. I’ll be sharing my latest playlist soon too! Now I’m teaching spin again I HAVE to do the playlists right
- can you lose weight doing cx works – the only way to lose weight is to get yourself at a calorie deficit for the day. CXworx can help you do that.
That’s all for now, hopefully nothing major happens in the next week that throws me for a loop again and I’ll actually be able to get on track!